Pages

Friday, May 22, 2015

Nordic Living by Bo Bedre | No 1





Bo Bedre has just released a new magazine "Nordic Living by Bo Bedre", and the launch took place at the last design fair in Milan - where I received my copy ( that - how I wrote on Instagram - I'm
literally consuming).
The magazine is in English, and it is the first international magazine published by the editors of Denmark and Scandinavia's largest lifestyle magazine.
The first issue has 260 pages, printed on thick paper and it will be an annual publication, by now ("... and then we will see how it goes" says editor-in-chief Erik Rimmer).
After, some sneak peek via Bo Bedre













4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pauline, try to contact Benjamin Media
      Mail: INFO@BENJAMIN.DK
      http://www.benjamin.dk/

      Delete
  2. Where can I get the no 1 issue of this magazine? I live in london.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where can I get the no 1 issue of this magazine? I live in london.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...