Pages

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

In the MOOD for HOLIDAY #001


I'm packing my stuff, it's HOLIDAY time! I can not wait to get to Megève. This year, we're spending some weeks in the French Alps - Haute-Savoie department - near the Mont-Blanc. I'm used to the mountains of South Tyrol - the east italian part of Alps - so, it's my first time on the west side!
I really need some time to walk and read and listen to silence and free my mind (and chilling tasting local drinks and cakes - I have to taste everything I can).

During these few days, I'll keep you company with a light serie of posts called "In the mood for Holiday" to inspire (I hope) your summer days with beautiful photos + diys + recipes from my favorite bloggers.
I'll be back around the 5th of august!

In my Eastpak backpack: Io, Charlotte is the italian edition of  Une Vie de Creation (A Life of Creation) the inspiring autobiography of Charlotte Perriand. I already read it and I will do it again in those mountains that she loved so much (I admit, she inspired my choice of visiting Megeve) | Recycled paper notebook from Muji | Notebook Marabout serie Les Pareusseses | A.G. Spalding aluminium pen + pencil | Ipadcase from Ikea | Clarins Sunscreen | My old yellow bandana and my earphones.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...