Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

My Christmas 2011 window

I've just completed to decorate the window of my studio. This year I made a tree branch in two pieces: I sketched the form on cardboard, I cutted it and covered it with the most poetic page of newspaper I found. Then I hanged my silver decorations (you can easily make them yourself).


View from the inside
Ho appena finito di addobbare la finestra dello studio. Quest'anno ho costruito un ramo in due pezzi: prima ho disegnato la forma su un cartone di scarto, l'ho ritagliata e rivestita con una pagina di giornale - la piĆ¹ poetica che ho trovato. Poi ho appeso i decori a specchio e argento (se non li avete potete fare anche questi da soli con cartone e carta stagnola).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...