Pages

Friday, June 29, 2012

Ceccotti Collezioni



Today I was looking at the beautiful catalog of the Italian manufacturer              Ceccotti Collezioni and I want to share here four between their creatures that I'd like to use in my next projects.
The first two are designed by Vincenzo De Cotiis: Afterglow - floor lamp with tubular stern and light shade in burnished brass and tempered glass; Golden cage - freestanding bookcase made in natural brass rod completely hand brushed without any treatment to avoid alteration of natural characteristics of brass oxidation.
Following, Stella - table made in solid American walnut, glass top, and Luna - console made in solid American walnut, top in corian with hollow tray. Both designed by NoĆ© Duchaufour Lawrance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...