Pages

Thursday, August 2, 2012

My free speakers - from Pringles



Last year, I won this wonderful black speaker, eating Pringles. You can have it for free also this year - read the rules here. It is a very practical object to listen to music from your mobile or your mp3 reader. I dressed up some empty cans of Pringles (they have the perfect size) with a pink used map of Marseille, with a toile de jouy printed paper and with other nice colored papers and now I keep each one in different places - from my home to my studio. I carry the speaker in my bag and when I need it, I have a colored support ready to use. I love them! Using empty cans, you have a better sound but you can also use the speaker alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...