Pages

Monday, August 18, 2014

In the MOOD for HOLIDAY #021


For our picnic of the 15th, I prepared these easy glasses, one for everyone, filled with a soft nougat mousse.
I followed this recipe (using milk instead of whipping cream and a tube of chocolate - this one exactly - to write the '15' instead of dark chocolate to garnish). The mousse doesn't need to be cold, when eaten. It's a semifreddo that means halfcold. So I stored my glasses in the fridge, until the moment we leaved, and I carried them in a picnic thermo bag - like this.

ps :  instead of plastic cups, I used glasses, even if heavier, because they make me feel cared for and because I obliged my husband to carry the bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...