Pages

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

SisterMAG 7: DIY Bookbinding




I talked you about the 7th and last issue of SisterMAG, the fab emagazine of Thea and Tony. I really enjoyed reading all contributors' works, I found lots of interesting and inspirational things!
If you haven't read it yet, take some time to do it here.
I expecially love this carefully detailed video tutorial - it's the first of the  new series 'DIY Bookbinding' - for a book with an open spine.
"You don't need any glue or endpapers, you only need acrylic plates as bookcovers. The cover design is printed on paper and you can download  it as a print PDF."
The design was made from illustrator Elisabeth Weber while Agentur Gretchen made the wonderful video. Great!

SisterMAG
Video Tutorial
Read it here

Read it here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...