Pages

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Marc and Yvette country home | France

Eames' oval table (segmented base) and soft pad chairs, Vitra  + Diamond chair by Bertoia, Knoll International.




UP: Tenaglia Lamp by Francesco Buzzi, Francesconi.

Marc Bonnet - Ego Collectif creator - and Yvette Van der Linde - designer for Chanel - live in this charming house in Vernon, Normandy. The traditional half-timbered house is furnished with an interesting collection of design pieces - mostly from 60s to 80s.
Ph. Nicolas Mathéus - Via Living.



UP: Plywood chair by Charles & Ray Eames, Vitra + Akari Light Sculptures
by Isamu Noguchi, Vitra, candleholders by Arik Levy, Gaia&Gino.


UP: George Nelson dining tableEames plastic side chairs, Vitra.



Marc Bonnet and Yvette Van der Linde.

2 comments:

  1. Marc and Yvette!! Hi this is Judy Klyn your photographer friend from New York! wow it's been twenty years! I love seeing your beautiful lifestyle in Normandie. Tres cool You have amazing taste in everything!Marc- Love that you are still doing your signature barefoot with the suit look!
    I live in San Francisco now. It would be wonderful to be in touch. My email is
    jclancy64@hotmail.com I'm hoping to be in Europe before the end of this year.
    any plans for you coming to California? Email me SVP! Big hugs Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marc and Yvette,
    I love seeing finding you online in this beautiful home you've created!Wow I'm impressed! This is your photographer friend Judy from New York. It would be wonderful to be in touch again after all these years! I'm still in California. I plan to visit Europe before the end of this year.Please email me jclancy64@hotmail.com SVP Big hugs, Judy p.s. love the barefeet

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...