Pages

Monday, December 29, 2014

Holiday DIY | Waiting the New Year



Dear friends, how was your Christmas? Mine was hygge, at home, warm, simple, comfortable, as I like it. This was my 14th Christmas with Lizzy - I'm so grateful for this! I found some beautiful ideas to make these days last longer like doing a winter potpourry, planting bulbs or  preparing a past year time capsule  + some diy to celebrate the new year coming.
UP, 01 + 02: Studio Frey 2015 Cards free printable | 03: Warm drinks Vol. Vanilla Cider recipe | 04: Fortune cookies recipe | 05: New Year's Resolution Party Hats.
AFTER, 06: Roasted Spiced Orange Potpourri | 07: New Year's Eve Favor + iPhone Wallpaper - free | 08: Planting Hyacints | 09: Free printable NYE favor box | 10: Golden glitter star cake toppers | 11: New Year’s Eve Confetti Poppers.







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...